Tossed another tabbouleh together for Dizzle today. Great for quick lunches, and it travels well.
Author: Next Good Meal
- 1 TB oil
- 2 TB lemon juice
- ¼ tsp dijon mustard
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup bulgar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cucumber seeded and diced
- handful grape tomatoes (~ 16)
- 2 TB fresh chopped mint
- ½ red, orange, or yellow pepper
- 2 scallions chopped
- Pour boiling water over bulgar and allow to sit for at least an hour.
- Prepare dressing.
- Comine all other ingredients along with bulgar. Toss with dressing.
Tags: bulgar, cucumbers, peppers, recipe, tabbouleh, tomatoes, vegan, vegetarian