More kale for a hot lunch! I adore the mix of cauliflower and kale. Now they have a new friend…butternut squash. The mix of earthy with the slightly roasted sweetness was a definite winner.
Kale w/ Roasted Veg
Author: Next Good Meal
- 1 head cauliflower cut into bite size pieces
- 1 butternut squash peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 bunch kale torn into bite sized pieces
- 2-4 TB red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 425. Add cauliflower and butternut squash to roasting pan. Cook for 40 minutes.
- As soon as pan is removed from oven toss kale into the pan with the other vegetables. Gently toss for a few minutes until kale is wilted. Add vinegar, salt & pepper to taste.
Tags: butternut squash, cauliflower, kale, recipe